Friday, December 16, 2011

One of These is Not the Other



Which one of these products are different? I couldn't have told you a few months ago because I would not have noticed.



Before being aware that every time we purchase a produce, we vote on weather we will support our U.S.A. companies or foreign ones, I purchased products like this:
1. Attracted to the packaging
2. The fragrance
3. The price.

Now that I am aware of how important it is to "Do my part" in anyway I can to improve the U.S.A. economy and the jobs of my neighbors, I not only go through the old practice in selecting a product, I also look at:



4. WHERE it is made.

I am advocating that everyone check the products they buy and whenever possible, buy "Made in U.S.A." and especially locally made ones if they are available.
St. Ives is made in U.S.A
The Olive Oil Body Butter is made in U.S.A.
But the Asquith & Somerset is not! It's made overseas.
We can make a difference. It would revolutionize our economy and solve a miriade of problems that politicians are not able to fix. It's really up to us.
Each one of us, one by one, could improve the life and economy the U.S.A.
Small decisions times millions, will make a difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment